BUBBLE MAKER Course $80
Experience scuba diving under the direct supervision of a PADI Pro. Take your first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 ft. For children who are at least 8 years old.
Why join our Bubble Maker Programme?
- Professional & FUN dive team
- Max 4 students per instructor
- All dive gear included
- High quality SCUBA equipment for training
- Prerequisite for SEAL TEAM Programme
- Location in central Whangarei with on-site training pool
standard course schedule
|Thursday 4.00PM - 6.00 PM||
30 minutes theory
60 minutes Pool Time
Before you start the course
- You must fill out a medical questionnaire to check whether you are fit to dive
- You need to comfortable in the water
- A minimum age of 8 years applies.
- Every student under 18 needs to have a parent or a guardian sign a consent form
Group bookings, private courses or pick your own dates?
If you have a group of 3 or more, you can pick your own dates for the course without paying anything extra! Or if you would like a private course for yourself and your partner or just for you, that’s possible as well! For all group, school and private course bookings, please contact us to discuss details and pricing! Private courses are a lot more affordable than you might think!
What to expect once you book your course
It is important that you complete the medical form and get clearance from your doctor if you answered "YES" to any of the forms before attending the session.