PAdi Open Water Course $699
Why choose Dive Now to start your Underwater Adventure?
- Professional & fun dive team
- Max 6 students per instructor
- All dive gear included
- High quality ScubaPro school equipment
- 2 dives at The Poor Knights included
- Location close to Whangarei with own training pool
standard course schedule
|Home study (8 -10 hours)||Open Water Diver Course eLearning (Theory)|
|Monday Night 5.30PM - 9.30 PM||Theory and understanding the Equipment|
|Wednesday Night 5.30PM - 9.30 PM||First Pool Session (getting used to the gear and running through some skills)|
|Monday Night 5.30PM - 9.30 PM||Second Pool Session (more skills and gaining confidence)|
|Saturday 8.30AM - 5.30 PM||Two dives in the actual ocean (or Lake if the sea conditions are unfavorable).|
|Sunday 8.00AM - 5.30 PM||Two dives at the famous Poor Knights (valued at $199). Here you will get to revisit your skills and enjoy a FUN DIVE as a nearly qualified diver.|
|If at any time you are uncomfortable or feel you need any extra time we are happy to provide this. We pride ourselves in producing high quality divers who have the confidence and skills to go diving!!|
Before you start the course
- Before you start your course, you have to complete 8 to 10 hours of online theory (eLearning)
- You have to fill out a medical questionnaire to check whether you are fit to dive
- You need to be able to swim 200 metres in a pool
- You need to be able to float or tread water for 10 minutes in a pool
- A minimum age of 11 years applies. Every student under the age of 18 needs to have a parent or a guardian sign a consent form
Students younger than 15 years of age will attain a Junior Open Water Scuba Diver certification.
Group bookings, private courses or pick your own dates?
If you have a group of 3 or more, you can pick your own dates for the course without paying anything extra! Or if you would like a private course for yourself and your partner or just for you, that’s possible as well! For all group, school and private course bookings, please contact us to discuss details and pricing! Private courses are a lot more affordable than you might think!
What to expect once you book your course
We will send you an information pack with everything you need to know for the course. We will also send you out information regarding your PADI eLearning login and registration. It is important that you leave yourself enough time to complete the PADI eLearning prior to the course start date.