REfresher Course $120
Getting you ready to jump back in.
If you haven’t been diving for a while, then let us take away the stress of your return to the sport with a short session with us in our pool.
After finding out a little about your previous dives and qualification, plus the length of time out of the water, we will tailor the session to suit your needs. If you have been several years out of the water, multiple sessions maybe required.
Generally a refresher session involves the following;
- A quick quiz to find out what you do and do not remember.
- Re-introduce you to the equipment and have you get comfortable setting it up ready for the pool.
- Talk through the skills that we will be performing.
- Conduct the skill circuit in the pool, giving demonstrations of the skills for you to repeat.
Our refresher sessions run for about 2 hours and are conducted by our instructors. We may also have a Dive Master in training run the session under the guidance of one of our instructors.
The session gives you a chance to get familiar with your own equipment, if you do not own your own gear you can use our school equipment.
We can run our refresher courses most days and at short notice providing we have the staff available.
Cost: $120 | 2 hours Theory and Pool session
Any specialist equipment will be provided for the duration of the course.
- PADI Openwater Diver or equivalent
Before you start the course:
- You have to fill out a medical questionnaire to check whether you are still fit to dive.
- Ideally you'll train using your own equipment but we do have equipment available in our school if you require.