PADI Dive Master
Expand your dive knowledge to a professional level
Working closely with our experienced PADI Instructors, you’ll expand your dive knowledge and perfect your skills to a professional level.
With classroom and independent study, PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
You’ll complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organise and solve problems.
You put this knowledge into action through a structured internship.
You will be required to gain the PADI Deep Dive and PADI Search & Recovery Diver specialties before the end of this course.
- Be 18 years or older
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation).
- PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation).
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organisation) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and a minimum of 60 for certification.
- You will need to obtain a Dive medical completed within the previous 12 months. Click here to download a medical statement form to take to your GP.
- Have your own dive equipment. We can help you make the correct choices if you do not already own your own gear.
Cost includes all PADI training, certification and study materials. Air Fills for course related dives. Time with our instructors and in our pool.
These courses are run on demand, please contact us with your preferred dates. Not included: Dive equipment (Except cylinders), charter fees, PADI Specialty fees.