Tec40 Part I - Dive now intro to tec $550*
Intro To Tec - Back Mounted Twins
Our Intro to Tec course is the perfect course for divers who would like to experience Technical diving with back mounted twin tanks.
This course introduces the divers to the techniques required for using this specialist equipment safely in the classroom and in our pool, before heading out for our open water dives.
We also look at how this style of diving turns you from just a dive buddy into a reliable dive team member.
We will look to improve dive planning methods, in-water skills like buoyancy control and finning techniques, plus team positioning.
The specific skills this course will highlight are:
- Advanced Buoyancy Control
- Gas Management
- Situational Awareness
- Gear Configuration and Selection Many More!
*Price: $550 exclusive of charter fees if a charter is used.
Our Intro to Tec course is a useful stand-alone course for the diver who wants to become a more skilled, more proficient diver regardless of if he/she intends to move on to technical diving. The course may also be used as an introduction to the PADI Tec Deep course. And finally, it is also a good refresher for certified technical divers who may want to refresh their skills or have them re-evaluated by a PADI technical instructor.
- To qualify to enter this course, an individual must be certified as an Rescue Diver with a minimum of 50 logged dives and be 18 years of age or older.
- Candidates are able to use our library manuals.
- All reading and Knowledge Reviews must be completed for session one of the course.
- All equipment with the exception of mask fins and exposure suit are included in the cost of the course. Charter fees are not included.